Monday, November 29, 2010

{g u s}








oh.my.gosh.

meet little gus. we became good friends this last week. i went to high school with kyle and emily so when they asked if i would take pictures of their new baby boy i was thrilled. he really was an angel. he was awake when he needed to be and then slept almost on cue. kyle and em are darling with him, when he'd get fussy kyle would start singing and em would chime right in.

d a r l i n g! (it was a rock song...)

i am going to try and finish up these photos tonight and have them in the mail to you tomorrow.

6 comments:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

so cute:) Thanks again!!!

Me Chelle said...

oh dallas these look amazing !!

Colleen said...

so cute!!!

Tara said...

I really love these ones. Gus is so cute! Good job Dall. I'm glad you made it home safe. Thanks for everything this weekend. I'm excited to see you again in a few weeks. Love ya!

MELISSA**PARKER said...

love these! you do great work:)

The Jones Fam said...

I seriously love every thing you do! These turned out great! You'll have to take pics for me sometime if we are ever in the same place at the same time!