Sunday, January 23, 2011

josh and carrissa. bridals

i love love love doing bridal sessions... i love it because it takes me back to the day that i got my own done... i love seeing the happy couple all giddy and in love. i love the tender glances. i love how careful the groom is with his bride. i love the feeling i get while snapping. feeling like im capturing their love. these two were all of those things and then some. i am so excited for their wedding next week. and cant wait to finish editing the rest of these.

3 comments:

The Stratton's said...

I'm so in love with that detail shot of her profile/hair... gorgeous!

Adventures of Carissa said...

Dallas I just have to say that josh and i had such a wonderful time with you! We are both looking forward to working with you in a couple weeks ! =) Thanks again!

Lacey Jay said...

Awsome work. I too love doing bridals... weddings have become my favorite:)