Wednesday, February 2, 2011

::mr drake::







this little guy is the sweetest. he's baby number 3 for one of my bestest friends... and he is darling. he surprised his mommy by coming 2 weeks early. and these pictures were taken of him at one week... he slept pretty good for us and when he would wake up because of me moving him around he was really easy to get back to sleep... i love newborns. baby drake is already so loved by his big sisters, his momma, and definitely his daddy. adam, i am glad you finally got your boy!

1 comment:

The Greens said...

I can't see any of the pictures on any of your posts ? ? ? :(
We havn't had a computer at our house for over a week SO I havn't checked this lately and so I don't know if its just my M.I.L's computer or something else?? Love and miss you! xoxo